Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Lady sings the blues

I'm so excited that my first "real" post with you guys is going to be an outfit post! They are always my favorite posts to read because, honestly, I'm super de duper nosey.



I found this lovely cobalt number at Unclaimed Baggage. It's a kind of, but not really thrift store near where I live, and worth a look if you ever find yourself in the area.


I was accompanying Babe to look for some shorts and went to quickly breeze through the dresses when I spotted this dress's full circle skirt. It was my size and only $15! What luck!



So far, I've only really paired it with my thrifted leopard print belt and pretty low heeled brown shoes. If I'm feeling frisky I'll add a vintage brooch and a creamy pair of pearls as well.



I'm thinking of switching it up with red accessories, but I'm afraid of looking overly patriotic, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment