Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hello world.

Hey ya'll and welcome to Evie's Closet. This blog will be all about how I dress and act like a little old lady trapped in a twenty-something year old's body. It'll be full of pretty dresses, big hair, and southern sass.

I'm a Georgia peach at heart, even though I currently live riiiight on the Alabama side of the state line. I live with my parents and two little sisters.  My family has instilled a great love of vintage in me, as well as a desire to write and create. I feel the two are a match made in heaven.

This blog is named after my great-grandmother, Evie. She often put my hair in curlers and let me play with her lipstick. I have inherited quite a few pieces of vintage from her closet, and they make frequent appearances to this day!

If you have any questions, just leave them as a comment and I will surely get back to you!

Hope ya'll enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment